IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE?


I would choose Hell. The reason being I want to suffer and know what suffering due to bad choices is all about. And once I have suffered incredibly for 3 months beyond what human capacity can handle - I know I will come back incredibly stronger, more focused and more dangerous towards my goals and my purpose in life.

For me - I want to be the best and I will be the best no matter what it takes. Luxury and Comfort will never help you reach your goals while Suffering is the only way you can build your character & competence.

Where I am concerned - I am prepared to do anything to succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context