What is your favorite place to go in your city?

What is your favorite place to go in your city?

I’ve lived in several cities: I was born in New York, went to school and outside of Boston, college in Washington, DC, master’s degree in Phoenix, AZ.

I lived in Barcelona for a year in high school, and Madrid for a year in college.

I lived a year in a small town outside of Heidelberg, and now I live in a small town outside of Wiesbaden.

So, I guess that means I have to name several places - for ease because I haven’t been back since I graduated high school - I will drop Boston and Phoenix for similar reasons.

New York City - I love the High Line - which overlooks the City and has an amazing view of New Jersey and the Hudson River. After walking the breadth of it, we always stop for a bite at Chelsea Market. That (plus bagels, my current must-don since I can’t get them here) is on my must-do list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context