What's the coolest thing you've ever found (and kept)?

I found an application where I can download anime and chat with other anime fans. I found it long ago when I was trying to get an app so I could watch anime easily instead of waiting for the episode to load and I found this app called ‘Animaniacs' I met tons of friends from all over the world and I met the love of my life too. My personality changed I became more aware of things.

Now I'm more experienced and the coolest thing is that I spent years using this app and the newbies are annoying now but still I got to know some awesome people and I gained a big experience from their failures and their success as well as mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context