List your top 5 grocery store items.


I make my list grouped in like objects in the order I go through my store. This is exactly how I copied it from the online sales page.

Large Hass Avocados/When you buy THREE/2.00 off

Green Zucchini Squash Per lb. Excludes Organic. 1.49/lb

Green, Red, or Black Seedless GrapesCA Grown. 88C/lb

Lucerne Shredded Cheese8-oz. Limit 1. In the Dairy Section. 1 free

$2.00 OFF When you buy TWO Lucerne Shredded Cheese 6 to 8-oz. Limit 1.

However, this doesn’t mean this is the only Produce or cheese I will buy. I decide what I want when I am standing there. This is just from the sales so I can consider that in my final decisions. I will still buy other stuff I like and want.

What are the first five items on your grocery store shopping list today?

I didn’t shop at the grocery store today because my designated grocery shopping day is Saturday.

I keep a magnetic shopping list on my refrigerator and I only write down items that I don’t usually buy every single week.

So, I took a quick peek at my list and saw these items:

*Organic French Roast (whole bean) coffee

*Linguine

*3 whole lemons

*Freshly grated parmesan cheese by Sargento

*2 packages of M&M’s peanut chocolate candy for our trick-or-treaters

Let connect 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context