When are you most happy?


I am always happy when I am relaxing and enjoying the moment. Happiest when I go out for a walk and enjoy nature and whatever may be going on at the time.

Once in a while a neighbor is working on their garden and I enjoy hearing their views on the issues of the day. Going out and sunbathing with my favorite beverage [no alcohol] makes for an excellent time in life.

I make it my goal to always have a wonderful day. Yeah, there are those out there willing to explain why the world is ending today. Until it happens, I make it a goal to have a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context