Who are the biggest influences in your life?


I would honestly say my biggest influence is my surroundings. I am never usually influenced, but sometimes my surroundings push me.

I couldn't care less about other material items. It is not impressive to me in the slightest.

What impresses and is influential is your attitude.

I will quickly adopt a similar attitude as those around me.

I always try to stay around positive people who encourage me to do good. I know who my triggers are, so I try to be more careful.

If I were to say one thing that I always think is influencing me it’s love.

I have the desire to be as good of a person as I can be.

Regardless of the situation good or bad, I try to keep my influences under control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context