Can you share a positive example of where you've felt loved?

Can you share a positive example of where you've felt loved?


*The day he held me from my waist to kiss me, I felt loved.
*The day he stole the glance as I pulled my hair behind, I felt loved.
*The day he gently held my face and kissed my forehead, I felt loved.
*The day he hugged me tightly and cried his heart out because he trusted me, I felt loved.
*The day he held my hand tightly ensuring me that he’ll never leave me, I feel loved.
*The day he told me “You’ll be the best wife ever”, I felt loved.
*The day his breath and heartbeats got fastened up when he sensed the fear of losing me, I felt loved.
*The day I wore a new dress for an occasion, and instead of staring at *the other parts of my body he was just looking at my face continuously, I felt loved.
*The day I saw those tears in his eyes when I got angry and told him that I’d leave him forever, I felt loved.
The day we exchanged our words through silence, I felt loved.
*The day he struggled just to make me smile, I felt loved.
The day he gave me his precious time when he was busy, I felt loved.
Before you get emotional start doing “Awww”. I want you to know that he is my IMAGINATION
Let connect 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context