Digital marketing, Blogs, Coaching And Political News Analyst
Portfolio for confidentiality
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Portfolio for confidentiality
In building your portfolio for confidentiality, someone has to understand that you are the architectural plan of your life, what you wish you must surely get
Whatever you find yourself doing in life, it is worth your time and dedication, no good things come easy, Anything worth doing is worth doing well, life is hard in every aspect if want to eat you want to enjoy just name it nothing is easy to do in life, The only thing to understand and keep yourself potentially moving is to do what you want to do and do it well, Spend your time and energy, and dedicate your attention to it, and that's the only way to survive and become great in life, Life is too short nothing lasts forever no Champion forever, your end is the beginning for others, be wise and keep calm Lesson to learn, Let's connect, see you at the top
INTERACTION FOR THE DAY Good question. Well—3 years are candidates for being a year I’d be willing to repeat, but do something differently:.2013.2014.2016. What is it about these years that I’d be willing to relive any of, them & make changes? These were the years I knew an unbelievably pretty, cute girl, that I almost certainly regret my situation with & want to change. 2013 & 2014, well, that school year was when I originally knew her. I could relive the entirety of either of these calendar years & make it so that I don’t maintain shyness around her the entire school year, ESPECIALLY when she was seemingly kind to me. Granted, if I selected 2013, well, it wasn’t until late/fall 2013 when I first met her, so I’d have to wait 9 months, but in all honesty, it’d be unquestionably worth it in 2016. Now this is a long story, but I’ll try to keep it as short as possible (this is related to the girl, just a side note): In the 2014–15, & 2015–16 school years, I, having bee...
Senator Godswill Akpabio, the President of the Nigerian Senate, recently made a significant assertion regarding the anti-corruption stance of former President Muhammadu Buhari. In a statement that has garnered considerable attention, Akpabio declared that Buhari never personally embezzled public funds during his tenure as president. This declaration invites a closer look at the context of Buhari's administration, its anti-corruption efforts, and the public perception surrounding it. Buhari came to power in 2015 on the back of a strong anti-corruption mantra. His campaign promised to tackle the endemic corruption that had long plagued Nigeria's public sector. Throughout his eight years in office, his administration implemented several policies aimed at curbing financial malpractices. These included the Treasury Single Account (TSA), which centralized government revenue to reduce leakages, and the Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System (IPPIS), designed to eliminate...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for your view