What makes you laugh?


What makes you laugh?

I am the sort of person that is laughing, almost 24/7. All my mates describe me and a giggle monkey!!! I love to laugh and get tickled from all of my friends and family!! I wish it was Belly Laugh Day, everyday!!!

Everyday, I watch the three stooges funniest moments on YouTube for a couple of hours!! It always hits my funny bone!! I usually laugh as loud as I can, throughout the entire 2 hours!!! Mr Bean and the funniest moments on Britain's Got Talent are also hilarious!!! I usually laugh the hardest at the pie throwing scene!! It makes me laugh really hard, like someone is tickling me for hours on end.

As I study alot, I usually study for a couple of hours, then watch funniest moments of Three Stooges for a couple of hours!!! I usually works really well, as after I have completed a few pages of revision questions for my ICT exams, I can have a long moment having a humongous belly laugh!!! This is a good and enjoyable thing to do as it refreshes my brain and makes me feel really cheeky and giggly. It is great as I manage to complete 6 pages of revision and lose alot of calories from laughing so much. I usually get tickled by my parents for about an hour every night aswell!!!🤣🤣🤣let's have fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context