What are your favorite emojis

What are your favorite emojis

I don't have one favorite emoji. I have 2 or 3😊

So let's begin:

First one: you have already seen i.e. 😊☺ whenever I am overwhelmed by the kindness of my batchmates ,I use these(my batchmates are really helpful in providing their assignments and I just cut, write my name and submit itπŸ˜…)

My second favorite is😢: It doesn't show any expression and that's why it is one of my favorites. I use this when I don't have anything to say.

😢☺😊 these are in my recently used emojis.

Emojis is use to commemorate and convy a lot of abstract kindly know your favorite emoji today in other to explore into a great world of possibilities and evolution 😁 

Hope it helps and have a nice day/night/evening…😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME AND DEDICATION

YOU HAVE TO RELIVE AN ENTIRE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE, WHICH YEAR WOULD YOU PICK, AND WHAT WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY

"Buhari Never Embezzled Public Funds," Declares Akpabio: A Look at the Claim and its Context